METALLURGICAL MICROSCOPE MAZ-S
MAZ-S is our Motorised type Microscope Series we are providing various Features, Accessories, Controller and setups. e.g. Auto Stage, Camera, Software, Sample aligning Fixtures,Quadri Phase Ring Light, Polarizer etc. as per customer’s requirement and Testing Purposes.
METALYZER IMAGE ANALYSIS SYSTEM
MetaLyser, is an advanced Metallurgical Software compiled to suit a wide range of metallurgical applications with utmost accuracy in Metallurgical Analysis & Investigations. MetaLyser is user friendly & very convenient to other equivalent metallurgical software. (complete as per Photo-quotation enclosed) & is compatible with high resolution Digital Camera for Metallurgical Microscope.
BASIC FUNCTIONS: Important Basic Functions include: - (A) Image Editing & View (B) Morphometry Measurement (C) Image Processing (D) Routine Filters (E) Special Filters (F) Edge Detection. Detailed description of the above functions is provided in the manual.
TECHNICAL FEATURES: MetaLyser is suitable for a wide range of Image Analysis functions and the prominent functions are described hereunder: -
1. Calibration: a) Special calibration, with Japanese test slide JIS ( 0.01mm) b) Area by enclosed line controlled
by four arrow keys available on keyboard arrows with zoomed Preview.
2. Count & Classification: Identification of objects in an image, count them, obtain several features
measurements. Objects identification by user or automatically. User defined classification on basis of size and
3. Threshhold Practical Measurement: Manual, Auto Bright And Auto Dark Methods to identify Intensity range
defined object to be measured. Various calculations & measurements available for selected particle are:
Dimensions, Area, Parameter feret, Length, thread length, thread & fiber width.
4. Morphometery Measurements: Line measurements for Distance, length, Width Perimeter, Angle, Three point radius. Roundness, Shape, Orientation, Elongination, Equal Circular Diameter, Equal Sphere volume.
5. Locational Analysis: Centroid X, Centroid Y, Major X1, Major Y1, Minor X1, Minor Y1, Major X2,Major Y2,Minor X2, Minor Y2, Box X2, Box Y2 & Box Area.
6. Phase Analysis: Measure area fraction & volume fractions. Identify multiple phases within Micro structure.The analysis conform to ASTM standard E562 & E1245.SS
7. Nodularity:Measure Nodularity as per ASTM 247 standard. The Nodules & Flakes are separated on the basis of its shape and aspect ratio. The detail measurement of each micro structure is available for further analysis. The processed image displays non-Nodules in different color. The Nodules can be classify by its range on the basis of its size & shape.
8. Porosity: They are recognized as per ASTM B-276 standard. The measurement of each pore is displayed. The image displays pores in Red Color.
9. Coating Thickness: This application rapidly measures the thickness or width of a coating at multiple positions along a sample as per ASTM B487 Standards. Tabulated results available for min/max and mean of width Measured at various points of sample cross section.
10. Decarburisation: Measured depth / width of decarburisation as per ASTM 1077 standards.
11. Grain Size: The module analysis Grain image and measure the Grain No & Grain size using ASTME 112 method. The option for measurement available are: -1.Manual Trace 2. Popular comparison Method
3. Quick single Grain measurement 4. ALA method 5. Interception method. Various filters to make user defined templates. Grain boundary repair mathematical function.
12. Non-Metallic Inclusion: Measure inclusions and report ASTM E-45, E-1245 numbers, cumulative length width ratio.
13. Graphic Flakes: Graphite Flakes length, Width distribution and Percentage as per ASTMA-247-67
14. Report: a) Direct printout with original image, processed image & Tabular results.
b) Export to MS EXCEL for further modifications.
"MetaLyser", Advanced Metallurgical Software is supplied with a protector & detailed working manual for reference in use by the operator.
What is the importance of Metallurgical Microscope?
Metallurgical microscopes are essential tools in the field of metallurgy and materials science. They are used to examine the microstructure of metallic and non-metallic materials at high magnifications, often ranging from 50x to 1000x. The following are some of the key importance of metallurgical microscopes:
Characterization of microstructure: Metallurgical microscopes are used to study the microstructure of materials, including the size, shape, and distribution of grains, inclusions, and defects, which provides important information about the material's properties and performance.
Quality control: Metallurgical microscopes are used to inspect materials for defects and anomalies, such as cracks, porosity, and inclusions, which can impact the strength and performance of the material. Visit Us!
Failure analysis: In the event of a material failure, metallurgical microscopes can be used to determine the cause of the failure and identify areas of weakness, helping to prevent similar failures in the future.
Research and development: Metallurgical microscopes are essential tools for researchers and scientists in the fields of metallurgy and materials science. They are used to study the microstructure of materials and develop new materials with improved properties and performance. Learn More from Multitek Technologies’s YouTube Channel
Production monitoring: In production environments, metallurgical microscopes are used to monitor the quality of materials during the manufacturing process, ensuring that materials are free from defects and meet required specifications.
Overall, metallurgical microscopes play a critical role in the characterization, analysis, and development of materials, helping to ensure the quality, performance, and safety of materials used in a wide range of industries. More info visit to our Product Store!